The Women in Software Power List recognises the top rising stars in the tech industry. The criteria we use is our definition of impact, which we assess in relation to 3 core areas:
Strong learning trajectory;
New skills and technologies mastered in a short space of time;
Demonstration of leadership.
Blogs, speaks at events or runs meet-ups;
Has been contributing to interesting projects at work or in spare time.
Please feel free to nominate a woman (including yourself!) who:
- Is based in the UK;
- Is not necessarily an engineer – project managers and client-facing leaders are also invited to apply;
- Has been working in the software industry for less than 6 years;
- Has mastered a wealth of new skills in a short space of time;
- Has grown professionally in a short space of time;
- Has overcome challenges to break into the tech industry;
- Has found their calling in the tech industry and wants to inspire other women to do the same;
- Has learnt to make an impact in a male-dominated industry;
- Has actively encouraged more women to get into tech.
- Nominations open to both cis and trans women.